Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Two Of My Favourite Testimonies Of All Time!


 One of the things I love best about the congregational worship of God is the privilege that God gives his people to be more than MERE SPECTATORS , but to be VITALLY IMPORTANT PARTICIPANTS in the service of the Lord.

I know growing up in the church I was born and raised in such a thing as actually being allowed to stand up , unscripted, and just speak something God had done for you, or some miracle of deliverance he had performed for you , or even some understanding of his Word that he had given you was just NEVER gonna happen!

Here is a youtube clip from Bishop Ellis Apostolic Church in Detroit from years back that just leaves me on the verge of running the aisles every time I listen to it!

Actually it is two separate testimonies.

First a young lady who found Acts 2:38 salvation in Prison

Second a young man who gives a six word testimony that brings the power of God down in a way that can only be compared to Lightning Hitting The Congregation!

 I know that many mockers and scorners will watch it and think " Look at how those Apostolics Act in the House of God! SHAMEFUL"

Actually , could not care LESS , because as the old song says...

 YOU ***DON'T****  KNOW LIKE I KNOW WHAT HE'S DONE FOR ME!

Enjoy this testimony from the 1990's

Have YOU received the Holy Ghost since you believed?

No comments:

Post a Comment