Saturday, January 21, 2012

Apostolic Pentecost Around The World!

 One of the most incredible mysteries in my life is "How is it even POSSIBLE  that someone who grew up completely sheltered in False Religions grip would EVER find the Church established once and for all on the day of Pentecost????" I think the answer is so complex but a major part of that is Jesus own prophecy that if HE would be LIFTED UP FROM THE EARTH (speaking of the manner of his death) ***HE*** would draw ALL MEN unto himself! He draws all men but not all men respond)

  •  THANK GOD I DID!
 To me one of the sweetest pieces of knowledge in my soul, is that no matter what *I* may be going through in my own personal walk with God at any given time,  that SOMEWHERE around the world there are men women boys and girls from every kindred and tongue who have thrown off the shackles of tradition and have embraced the truths that Jesus Christ established through his Death Burial  and Ressurection  .

 Tonight I thought to just post a few songs from just ONE of those places where Holy Ghost Revival is taking place.... Jamaica! I hope you enjoy the few songs I post here from PENTECOSTAL TABERNACLE in Kingston ,Jamaica (mon)

Down On My Knees  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WvT16_SGxs&feature=related

 From The Rising Of The Sun  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLloA_BeseY&feature=related

In That City Where The Lamb Is The Light http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAv5cZv0oz0&feature=related

 I mean JUST THINK ABOUT IT! THE HOLY GHOST IS BEING POURED ON ALL FLESH JUST LIKE THE PROPHET SAID!  JAMAICA, GERMANY, AMERICA, NIGERIA! AND ONE DAY I GOT IT TOO! Praise GOD!

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord, so glad someone finally used this scripture right! In it's right context!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Jamaicans have more fun with their music than we do. :O) Enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete