Thursday, November 24, 2011

YEE HAW!

WELL IT'SOFFICIAL!!!! I AM NOW AN HONORARY TEXAN!

 Several weeks ago I found out that in order to get my German Drivers License I would have to spend close to Five Thousand Dollars (!) and several months in driving school UNLESS I HAD A TEXAS LICENSE! All I would have had to do in THAT case was to waltz into the German Drivers Bureau and for Fifty Dollars just EXCHANGE it for a German one! SO Being MUCH smarter than the average bear I hopped on a plane for Big D Little A Double L A S and the very next day switched my California Drivers License for a Texas Drivers License! THE PERMANENT LICENSE CAME IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY!

 What a way to cap the festivities of a Wednesday Night Thanksgiving Dinner at Brother Steve Pixlers house! I mean NOW it is OFFICIAL JOE CONROY IS A TEXAN!  NOW when I say "BOY HOWDY" It's gonna really MEAN somethin'!

 IN HONOUR of my new Texanianship I post this AUDIO ONLY clip of one of my favourite singers and one of my daily prayer requests singing I'M AN OLD COW HAND !
ENJOY! Brother Joseph Conroy
YEEEEEE HAW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym_Awd9uVsA&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment