Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Who'd A THUNK It??????


 This morning I was looking back over the statistics of this blog. In just the few weeks I have had it up the readership just astounds me. Not just in the VOLUME but in the various nations of the earth that we are drawing readers FROM!

The list of countries includes The US, Canada, Germany, Russia, Mexico, India, Hong Kong, Australia, Hungary, Slovenia, Italy, Spain, France, Austria, Japan, Kenya, Nigeria, Brazil ,The Netherlands,  South Africa, Sweden, Denmark, Norway,  The UK, Costa Rica, Croatia, Switzerland, The Ukraine, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Jordan, Finland, Indonesia just absolutely AMAZING! And all that without any other promotion than going on Twitter every once and a while with a "Hey! Check out my new Post!"

 Can you IMAGINE the possibilities?

I CAN!!!!!!!!

 This has to be one of the if not THE greatest means of communication since they invented WRITING! To disseminate an idea internationally IMMEDIATELY! Well...as I said before

WHO'D A THUNK IT????!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment