Monday, October 29, 2012

HEY! I'M BAPTIZING ELVIS NEXT SUNDAY!!!!!!

 I  LOVE being a preacher! I LOVE being a TRAIL BLAZER! Bringing the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ to the OFF THE BEATEN PATH places and reaching the UNREACHED thrills me! It has also provided me with a LOT of Firsts! Planting the First Jesus Name Apostolic Churches and Prayer Bands in such places as ALEPPO SYRIA, AL FUHEIS, ISTANBUL , just alot of FIRSTS!!!!

 BUT THIS COMING WEEK I HAVE  A NEW FIRST! Yeap just when I thought I had done it ALL THIS NEXT SUNDAY I AM BAPTIZING ..........................................................................................


ELVIS!!!!



Well..... OK...... NOT *THAT* ELVIS But a Man from the country of Cameroon in Africa whose NAME is Elvis who along with his wife will be baptized in Jesus Name This Coming Sunday!

 I THINK IT'S STILL PRETTY COOL!

 I mean IMAGINE SAYING.....

"My dear Brother ELVIS upon the confession of YOUR faith in the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ I now baptize you IN the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ For the Remission of Sins and you SHALL receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost!"

 I mean really HOW COOL IS THAT ON SO MANY LEVELS????!!!


 And there are Four Other Adults this week being baptized! Five all together SO FAR~!

 Germans, Nigerians , Spaniards and Cameroonian!

A special thanks not only to the Pastors and Saints who PLEDGE support but to those who ACTUALLY SEND IT IN!!!!!!!!


 It is enabling us to slowly but surely sow the seed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ amongst many many peoples and nations!

 Well I am so excited about Next Sunday All l I can say is .....


UH HUH HUH A WHOA WHOA YEAH YEAH  I 'M ALL SHOOK UP!

Thank Ya Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post and sent it to a bunch of my friends! I then read it to my parents, who were highly amused that I had no idea where "uh huh huh a whoa whoa yeah yeah I'm all shook up" came from. Anyway, thanks for the exciting report and a good laugh combined.

    ReplyDelete