Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Guess It Couldn't Save Itself !

 Having grown up in a so called "Christian" faith, in fact a denomination that calls itself "The True Church" all the while ignorant of  and ignoring the GENUINE CHRISTIAN FAITH BOLDLY ON DISPLAY in the Book of the Acts Of the Apostles, I can greatly understand and empathize with the utter shock that this event produces in those who saw this event take place.

 I only wish that they could as I did so many many years ago get the revelation of Gods word that he HATES IDOLS AND IDOLATRY. Pure and simple. I am sure this was just an accident, and yet, doesn't it tell you something about the complete inability of these things to help YOU when they can't even help THEMSELVES?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L8rcgP_jJY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment